JDHS Athletics - Home of the Bulldogs!
New! Dayton Athletics Online Store!
Visit Jonathan Dayton High School on Schedule Star/BigTeams: http://jonathandaytonathletics.com/
- Boys Soccer: Any students that are interested in Soccer this Fall should attend the interest meeting on Tuesday, May 15th immediately after school in room 5.
- Girls Soccer: Any students that are interested in Girls Soccer this Spring should attend the interest meeting on Monday, June 4th from 3:00-4:00 in JDHS Cafeteria.
- Cross Country: Any students that are interested in Cross Country this Fall should attend the interest meeting on Wednesday, May 23rd at 3:00pm in Health Room, G3.
- Girls Tennis: Any students that are interested in Girls Tennis this Fall should attend the interest meeting on Monday, June 4th at 2:35pm in Room, G1.
- Gymnastics: Any students that are interested in Gymnastics this Fall should attend the interest meeting on Wednesday, June 20th at 12:15pm in Room, 224.
**Attention Dayton Athletes**
Click the link below for information to register for FALL sports...
Information on Registering for Sports
Fall 2018 Start Dates:
- Football: Wednesday, August 15
- Boys Soccer: Friday, August 17
- Girls Soccer: Thursday, August 16
- Girls Tennis: Thursday, August 16
- Cheerleading: Monday, August 20
- Cross Country: Monday, August 13
- Gymnastics: Monday, August 20
- Volleyball: Friday, August 17
Message from the nurse...
Mrs. Graham RN, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 5258
**Attention Fall 2018 Athletes**
Please note on THURSDAY JUNE 7th between the hours of 8:30am-11:30am, our school physician will be at JDHS (health office) conducting sport physicals.
All athletes playing a Fall sport must have a current physical on file with the Health office to be eligible to participate in the desired sport. The sports physical is valid for 365 days prior to the first practice.
Should you have questions regarding your physical, please contact the school nurse, Mrs. Graham RN.
<<< REGISTER NOW! >>>
Head Injury Information Athletics Forms
Football - Varsity & Frosh
*Admission to Varsity football is $3.00 for Adults and $2.00 for Seniors/Students.
Boys Soccer - Varsity, JV & Frosh
Girls Soccer - Varsity & JV
Cross Country - Boys & Girls, Varsity
Volleyball - Varsity & JV
Gymnastics - Varsity
Cheerleading - Varsity
Girls Tennis - Varsity & JV
Basketball - Boys Varsity, JV & Frosh
Basketball - Girls Varsity, JV & Frosh
*Admission to Basketball games is $3.00 for Adults and $2.00 for Seniors/Students.
Indoor Track and Field - Boys & Girls Varsity
Swimming - Varsity
Ice Hockey - Varsity
Cheerleading - Varsity & JV
Wrestling - [co-op David Brearley HS]
Baseball - Varsity & JV
Softball - Varsity & JV
Girls Spring Track - Varsity & JV
Boys Spring Track - Varsity & JV
Boys Tennis - Varsity & JV
Golf - Varsity
The Jonathan Dayton High School athletic program is an essential part of the overall educational experience and is as central to the development of students as academics and the arts. Participation in a broad, sound and wholesome athletic program contributes to the health of students mental, physical, emotional and moral. The JDHS athletic programs provide opportunity for students to work cooperatively with each other and participate in healthy competition. Membership on a team comes with certain obligations and responsibilities both in and out of the classroom. Student-athletes are the ambassadors of the program, school and community and are expected to exhibit exemplary conduct at all times. Participation in our athletic programs is a privilege and thus must be treated as such.
It is the hope that as a player you will enjoy the thrill of competition and the joy of team membership. May the JDHS athletic experience be the beginning of a healthy interest in sports that will last a life time.