JDHS Athletics - Home of the Bulldogs!
New! Dayton Athletics Online Store!
Visit Jonathan Dayton High School on Schedule Star/BigTeams: http://jonathandaytonathletics.com/
On Tuesday 10/16, Jonathan Dayton's Cross Country teams competed in the conference championship meet at Oak Ridge Park in Clark NJ. Congrats to our Boys team becoming the Valley Division champions! Go Bulldogs!
- Ice Hockey: Any students that are interested in Ice Hockey this Winter should attend the interest meeting on Monday, Oct 22nd at 6pm in cafeteria.
- Indoor Track: Any students that are interested in Indoor Track this Winter should attend the interest meeting on Wednesday, October 17th immediately after school in room 220.
- Girls Basketball: Any students that are interested in playing Basketball this Winter should attend the interest meeting on Tuesday, October 23rd in Room 3 during activity period.
- Boys Basketball:
- Swimming: Any students that are interested in Co-Ed Swimming this Winter should attend the interest meeting on Friday, October 26th right after school in the room 3.
- Cheerleading: Any students that are interested in Cheerleading this Winter should attend the interest meeting on Tuesday, October 16th at 3:45pm in the East Gym.
**Attention Dayton Athletes**
Click the link below for information to register for WINTER sports...
--HOW TO REGISTER FOR A SPORT--
WINTER 2018-2019 Start Dates:
- Ice Hockey: Monday, November 5
- Indoor Track: Monday, November 19
- Girls Basketball:
- Boys Basketball:
- Cheerleading: Monday, November 26th
- Swimming: Monday, November 12th
Message from the nurse...
Mrs. Graham RN, email@example.com, Ext. 5258
**Attention WINTER 2018-2019 Athletes**
Please note on WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 31st between the hours of 8:30am-11:30am, our school physician will be at JDHS (health office) conducting sport physicals.
All athletes playing a Winter sport must have a current physical on file with the Health office to be eligible to participate in the desired sport. The sports physical is valid for 365 days prior to the first practice.
Should you have questions regarding your physical, please contact the school nurse, Mrs. Graham RN.
<<< REGISTER NOW! >>>
Head Injury Information
Football - Varsity & Frosh
*Admission to Varsity football is $3.00 for Adults and $2.00 for Seniors/Students.
Boys Soccer - Varsity, JV & Frosh
Girls Soccer - Varsity & JV
Cross Country - Boys & Girls, Varsity
Volleyball - Varsity & JV
Gymnastics - Varsity
Cheerleading - Varsity
Girls Tennis - Varsity & JV
Basketball - Boys Varsity, JV & Frosh
Basketball - Girls Varsity, JV & Frosh
*Admission to Basketball games is $3.00 for Adults and $2.00 for Seniors/Students.
Indoor Track and Field - Boys & Girls Varsity
Swimming - Varsity
Ice Hockey - Varsity
Cheerleading - Varsity & JV
Wrestling - [co-op David Brearley HS]
Baseball - Varsity & JV
Softball - Varsity & JV
Girls Spring Track - Varsity & JV
Boys Spring Track - Varsity & JV
Boys Tennis - Varsity & JV
Golf - Varsity
The Jonathan Dayton High School athletic program is an essential part of the overall educational experience and is as central to the development of students as academics and the arts. Participation in a broad, sound and wholesome athletic program contributes to the health of students mental, physical, emotional and moral. The JDHS athletic programs provide opportunity for students to work cooperatively with each other and participate in healthy competition. Membership on a team comes with certain obligations and responsibilities both in and out of the classroom. Student-athletes are the ambassadors of the program, school and community and are expected to exhibit exemplary conduct at all times. Participation in our athletic programs is a privilege and thus must be treated as such.
It is the hope that as a player you will enjoy the thrill of competition and the joy of team membership. May the JDHS athletic experience be the beginning of a healthy interest in sports that will last a life time.