Dayton Boys Soccer
SUMMER PROGRAM (2017/2018)
When: MONDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHTS (June: 26th, 27th; July: 3rd, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, 31st; August: 1st)
Where: ON THE HIGH SCHOOL TURF
Time: 7:00- 9:00 PM
*Weightlifting and workouts for soccer players start on JUNE 26th from 8:00 a.m to 9:15 a.m, Monday-Friday. There will be an earlier session at 7:00am for anyone who can't make the 8:00am session.
Rules, Behavior, Expectations -
ON THE FIELD OF PLAY:
- Be on time for practices and games.
- Practice is mandatory. Always give 100%.
- Be dressed according to the rules for practices and games.
- You may not be shirtless; pennies must be worn when you are split into groups.
- Keep area around fields (practice and game) clean.
- Always be positive. Bulling is not tolerated.
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER GAME:
- Play hard without the intention to hurt.
- Walk away from sensitive situations.
- Do not talk to referees or question calls.
- Do not blame other players for game results.
- Do not bully any players on the squad or opposing team.
- Do not give coaches advice unless you are asked.
ON THE BENCH:
- Sit quietly and pay attention to the game.
- Do not coach players on the field.
- Substitute player must run or sprint for 1-2 minutes before entering the game.
- Ball runners will not sit down.
ON THE BUS:
- Sit quietly.
- Do not engage people outside of the bus.
- Do not sing or scream.
- Do not fool around in seats.
- All equipment should be on before you get off the bus.
IN THE LOCKER ROOM:
- Don’t be noisy.
- Don’t hang around. Get dressed and leave.
ON AND OFF THE FIELD - AT ALL TIMES:
- Be a good citizen.
- Work hard in school.
- Show respect for all people.
- No drinking, smoking, drugs, or foul language.
PENALTIES: Running the ball. Carrying balls or water. Get written up for detention. When offenses are repeated the coaches will suggest suspension or expulsion.
End of Season Evaluation
Schedules can be obtained by going to Schedule Star.