By clicking on the link below, it will bring you to FamilyID, which is our sports registration platform. You will need to create an account and complete/fill out all information in order to be cleared for the particular sport. Additionally, all required paperwork can now be uploaded into your family ID registration. (see below).
*NOTE: All returning athletes must register for each season’s Athletic program by using your account and password previously set up.
BE SURE TO PROCEED TO STEP #2 WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH STEP #1
Submit Hardcopy / Upload all required forms to Family ID
Hardcopy forms can be submitted to Nurse Graham or Ms. Triano
COMPLETE STEPS ‘A’ AND ‘B’ TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
A. Your most current Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (on the required state form) must be on file with the health office. Be sure to include page 1, and the Health History Update Form. Incomplete forms delay the clearance process. Note: Physicals are valid for 365 days.
Click here for the NJ Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Form
B. The NJ Department of Education Health History Update form is required for all seasons. It must be uploaded into your Family ID registration.
The state modified this form in 2020 to include COVID-19 screening information. As a result, it is required from all student-athletes regardless of the physical exam date on file.
Click here NJ DOE Health History Update Form
*** The following is also needed, in order to be eligible for a sport. ***
(This may or may not apply to your athlete):
1. Impact baseline tests must be submitted by every incoming freshman and transfer students. The baseline test is valid for two years. The majority of students will complete a baseline test in their 9th and 11th grade years. Impact baseline tests will not be accepted from other school's databases. This includes baseline tests done at the Florence M Guadineer middle school.
Impact Test Administration Instructions, Head Injury Education
2. If your child requires an inhaler or epinephrine device, you will need to fill out proper documentation and hand it in to the school nurse.
These forms are required for each academic school year. (information is found in the links below).
Food/Bee Sting Allergy Action Plan
Asthma Action Plan for Inhaler Use
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How can I find out if my current physical is on file?
- Why can’t I practice if I submit my physical on the first day of sports?
- All submitted physicals are sent to the school physician for review as per district policy. This process typically takes 1-3 days from the day that the district receives a new physical. To avoid disappointment all students are encouraged to submit physicals at least 7 days prior to the start of a sports season.
- The school physician is based out of the Care Station Medical practice located at 90 US-22, Springfield, NJ 07081. Physicals completed at this location do not need to be reviewed and will be processed immediately upon submission to the school.
- Why am I getting an email from Family ID asking for a “signature correction?”
- There are sections of the Family ID registration that require separate “student” and “parent” signatures. If a parent signs their name as the student or vice versa, the registration will not be accepted.
- Please be mindful of signature fields when registering. Follow the notification email instructions to correct an invalid signature admission. There is no need to start a whole new sports registration.
- I emailed my paperwork to Nurse Graham / Ms. Triano, why am I not cleared yet?
- Digital submissions of paperwork will only be accepted when forms have been uploaded to your student’s Family ID registration.
- Families must upload well-lit and clearly legible images of their forms.
- Information on how to upload physical/ history update forms to your completed registration can be found at the link below.
Family ID - Upload a File to a Completed Registration