The mission of the James Caldwell School is to create a safe, challenging and dynamic student-centered environment.
This learning community cultivates responsibility, cooperation, and self-motivation, while promoting a shared partnership between home and school.
Through sound educational principles, we nurture the cognitive, social, physical and emotional development of our students as they transition from childhood to pre-adolescence.
Adopted June 2007
- We embrace innovation in our commitment to excellence.
- We relentlessly pursue instructional strategies that allow our students to become effective problem finders and problem solvers.
- We foster perseverance in our students’ efforts to overcome challenges.
- We celebrate uniqueness in our learning community and demonstrate an understanding that mutual respect among our members fosters collaboration.
- We model the joy that comes from teaching and learning, and invite our students to enjoy their own educational journey.
Adopted September 2016