Our Vision: Cultivating compassionate and extraordinary learners.
Our Mission: Springfield Public Schools will challenge every student through meaningful, engaging experiences — empowering all students to flourish and contribute in an evolving world.
Board of Education Goals & Values
- All students will achieve at high levels with the goal of developing life-long learners and global citizens. This includes providing inclusion opportunities for special education students and utilizing technology to provide meaningful and engaging learning experiences. Core Value: Instructional Excellence
- Provide all students and staff with a safe, secure, and educationally appropriate instructional environment. Core Value: Safety & Security
- Maintain a strong organization through fiscal responsibility, policy review, high standards for operational efficiency, and responsible stewardship of taxpayer funds. Core Value: Fiscal & Operational Excellence
- Engage in clear, consistent, and timely communication with our community. Core Value: Communication
- During the 2021-2022 school year, Springfield Public Schools will work to address the academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs of all students, with specific attention to the impacts of the pandemic and interrupted schooling. Core Value: Social-Emotional Support & Learning