Adverse Childhood Experiences: The Impact on Mental & Physical Health
Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 7:00pm
David B. Levine, MD, FAAP
Interim Chief, General Pediatrics, Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Health System
Carolyn Flynn, MA, LPC, CD
Director of Infant and Early Childhood Relational Health, The Center for Great Expectations
Senior Trainer, The Institute of the Center for Great Expectations
Join us as Atlantic Health System’s Goryeb Children’s Hospital is partnering with The Institute of Great Expectations and Prevention is Key to host a webinar on Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES). The discussion includes the impact on mental and physical health, how ACES can affect overall well-being and school success, and how to shift your parenting practices to support the whole child.
To view flyer, click here.
To register, the link below:
PAST SERIES (2022-2023)
PAST SERIES (2021-2022)
- June 1, 2022 - Virtual Workshop for Parents: Supporting Your Child's Emotional Wellness
- May 18, 2022 - For Parents of Students in Grades PreK-12: Understanding Bullying: A Guide for Parents
- May 4, 2022 - For Parents of Students in PreK-12: Social Emotional Learning: A Post-Pandemic Toolbox for Parents
- April 6, 2022 - For Parents of Students in Grades 6-12: Understanding Bullying: A Guide for Parents
- March 7, 2022 - Virtual Craft Workshop
- March 1, 2022 - Raising Resilient Teens in Challenging Times
- February 8, 2022 - Caring Contact
- December 1, 2021 - Smart Phones and Social Media Addiction
- November 16, 2021 - Connecting With Your Teens
- October 27, 2021 - Legal Marijuana
- October 6, 2021 - How to Improve Your Child's Academic Profile Through SEL
- September 21, 2021 - After COVID...What Does Child Stress & Anxiety Look Like?
Click here to view all District Community Fundraisers, Events, and Activities.