Student Support Services
Director of Student Support Services
139 Mountain Avenue
Springfield, NJ 07081
973-376-1025, Ext. 2595
Welcome to the Springfield Department of Special Services! The district provides a range of educational services that are designed to provide learning in a variety of placements to meet the learning and behavioral needs of students in the “least restrictive environment.” These include regular class placement with support in the general education setting, resource centers, self-contained programs, and specialized placements.
The department is comprised of Child Study Team members, related service providers, special education teachers, and other specialists who:
- Evaluate students identified as potentially disabled or students who may be in need of speech/language services.
- Develop IEPs for students who are eligible for special education or speech/language services.
- Implement special education and related services identified as per the IEP.
- Monitor the special education program and related services.
- Provide consultation as needed.
Parents are encouraged to maintain ongoing communication with their case manager, teachers and therapists to enhance the home-school partnership. A special education parent organization schedules meetings throughout the year on a variety of topics.
|Ms. Tiffany Boehm||Director||Districtemail@example.com|
|Ms. Renee Altman||Psychologist||JCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Regine Rousso||Psychologist||JD/FMGemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Stacy Weiss||Psychologist||EVWfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Jessica Hollingsworth||Learning Consultant||JC/TLSemail@example.com|
|Ms. Kimberly Paz||Learning Consultant||FMG/JDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Kelly Sehulster||Social Worker||Districtemail@example.com|
|Ms. Susan Giordino||Secretary||Districtfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Sherry Ferrera||Secretary||Districtemail@example.com|
|Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)|
|Danielle Simon||Speech Therapist|
Morris Union Jointure Commission Parent Programs
- NEW! Parent Training Webinars
- Parent Awareness Workshops (TBA)