- If you have already followed the instructions below to set up your Staff Resources account, you may proceed by clicking here→STAFF RESOURCES.
- If you have not set up your Staff Resources account yet, please follow the instructions below.
1. Visit the following link to access the Staff Resources login page: https://www.springfieldschools.com/staff-resources.
2. Your login account has already been created and you will just need to reset your password. Click Forgot Username or Password.
DO NOT CLICK CREATE NEW ACCOUNT.
3. Enter your email address and click Submit.
4. You will receive an email from email@example.com. The email will explain that your username is your full email address. It will also have a link to reset your password.
5. Click the Reset Password link in the email. You will be brought to a Create a new Password page.
6. Where it says Username, enter your Full Email Address. Where it says Password and also where it says Verify Password, enter a password that is at least 8 characters long. If you prefer to use the same password as your old Staff Resources account, you may try entering your old password, just keep in mind there may be stipulations that prevent you from using your old password, such as password length.
Then click Create New Password..
7. Return to https://www.springfieldschools.com/staff-resources and log in using your full email address as your username and your new password.